Translate

Monday, June 8, 2015

Singing Makes It Easy

A song to help learn was passed along this week.   It is a good idea to pass it along as a means to help remember the punctuation to improve grammar and one’s writing style.

The Punctuation Song:

“We are quotation marks.  We’re in groups of two. Every time you see us, talking is what we do.”







“I am a question mark.  You might ask me why? Every time you see me, your voice will go up high.”






“I’m an exclamation mark. I’m full of surprise! Every time you see me, widen your eyes!”







“ I am a comma.  I look just like a hook.  Every time you see me, slow down and take a look.”












“I am a period.  I look just like a dot.  Every time you see me, you must stop.



As the summer begins find the time to be still and read.  It's a great learning tool.  Be watchful of the use of punctuation as it will help strengthen your writing skills as you read and practice.